During this time of COVID-19, we are taking every step possible to protect you, your little musician, and your little musician’s family. To that end, we will continue to hold virtual piano lessons and add virtual Kindermusik classes to our Summer 2020 offerings using the Zoom platform.
UPDATE: 6/29/20 – Our Kindermusik Virtual classes will not run this summer. We will have more information posted here, as it becomes available. Thank you for your interest!
Some advantages to using an on-line platform for Kindermusik:
- You are able to enjoy making music with your little one in the comfort of your own home.
- You are able to attend an unlimited number of classes within your child’s age group – all this for just one fee.
- You have a choice of purchasing either physical home materials (this will require a garage pick-up from Miss Debbie’s) or digital home materials.
- Because I don’t have room rental, I can pass that savings onto you.
- Added flexibility with days and times of classes due to more flexible class sizes.
What will I need to participate in virtual Kindermusik classes?
- Some electronic device such as a computer, tablet, or telephone (although the screen size is something to consider. If you are using an Apple product and Apple TV – you could share your electronic screen with your TV for a larger picture).
- Gather up all your musical instruments and place them in a basket or bin.
- Put on your smile and get ready to enjoy some one-on-one time with your little musician.
Please read through this page for more details.
In every Kindermusik class, your child is welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where they will sing, move, play instruments, and hear stories—all while developing social skills, problem-solving skills, pre-math skills, and a foundation for reading. Our research-based curriculum focuses on whole-child development and helps you understand how your child is developing musically, cognitively, and socially.
How can I experience the wonder?
What are others saying about this program?
Still have questions……